Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yesterday...15 April 2009


Well,I was bugged by my frens to share my thought.....,

I mean...what is so nice in hearing other peoples thought!!!,

Well...for the sake of satisfying my frens wishes...,

I decided to give it a go....,

Hmm....'Who knows it might be interesting'!!


In Biology class...our teacher thought about skeletal muscles in animals..,

such as bird,frog,locust and last but not least fish...,

when everybody heard the word fish....,

automaticly all heads were turned in my direction,

quite scary...but wow...'the attention'!

the teacher was quite confused on why this happened ,

but she didn't bother asking....


Anyway,I was named 'GOLDFISH'...in the class,

cause....hmmm...I looked like one...hahaha ,

I mean not exactly a fish...but just the face...,

yup...I do have a cubby like rounded-shape kind of face...,

ask anyone & they'll say I look exactly like a GOLDFISH,

not an ordinary fish but a typical looking GOLDFISH...,

huh...here's that word again....,

I guess I'm sort of used to hear that word....,

soooo...not a big probem at all!!!


....There was a fish in our school aquarium...,

and well I was named because of that fish...,

but I call it 'BLOTTEDFISH'...,

cause it's sooo round..,

unfortunately....it DIED....

DIED just like that...,

My heart drooped down...

I felt half of my life is gone...

at first I couldn't believe..

but,trust me...the cut is too deep to bear...

passing by the aquarium everyday...

and it's GONE...

GONE...for good!! (tears rolling down)

I don't have it real picture but I'll download one that is exact

as a rememberance for me...

Here it is....'BLOTTEDFISH'.....
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE!!(!_!)

That's all I could say...signing off!!

1 comment: